The Play Shed, Newport Road, Stafford ST16 2EX | tel: 01785 258630 | email: email@example.com
who we are
Welcome to The Play Shed, we are an indoor play & party centre. Why not
come along & have some fun we offer
play for children from mobile to 10 years old (or 145cm tall).
The Play Shed is situated in a grade II
listed railway building The Good Shed keeping some of its original features.
We think you will be pleasantly surprised
by our seating area where you can sit back and relax enjoying the natural light through our floor to ceiling windows and sky lights. There is plenty of room so what ever the weather come along and join the fun staying dry on those rainy days but those hot days stay safe from the rays while still being able to enjoy the view of the sun. We even have balcony seating in the upstairs area soon to be our indoor garden, maybe enjoy a coffee or ice cream.
Monday – Saturday 10.00am - 6.00pm*
Sun & Bank Holidays 10.00am – 5.30pm*
*Please note opening/closing times may vary due to exclusive hire for special events/group/party bookings,
we always try to give as much notice as possible on site
& on our face book page but please call if you want to confirm times.
3 years old & Over £4.95
Under 3 years & under £3.95
**Under 1’s who are playing £1.50
**Please note we only charge for children under 1 years old who are playing as a guide this is around 10 months old. This is down to parental choice, please advice staff on entry we do not charge for children who are not playing.
We have two play areas one for under 3’s and one for over 3’s both with there own car track.
We have an excellent café on site serving a good selection of food ranging from treats & snacks to main meals.
We have 3 dedicated party areas upstairs and downstairs, the down stairs party room can hold one large party or two smaller parties.
The Play Shed is located in the centre of Stafford on the Newport Road. Access to the Play Centre and Parking is obtained by entering the
Tesco car park and following the road round to the back of the
car park where the venue is clearly signposted.
The Play Shed,
Newport Road, Stafford ST16 2EX
tel: 01785 258630
WE ARE FEATURED ON
where we are
our rules of play
The Play Shed offers fun play and party facilities for children between
the ages of 0-10 years of age. All children must adhere to our play rules:
1. Children must be supervised by a parent/guardian and remain their responsibility at all times.
2. Please note the gated in/out access can be controlled by members of the public please ensure you close it behind you on entry/exit to the building, it is in place for the security of children but does not replace parental supervision.
3. Our play frame is aimed at children who are mobile to 10 years old or under 145cm tall.
Please note age restrictions in different play areas.
4. Please use the equipment with consideration to safety, i.e. no climbing on the netting, crashing go-karts, playing by slide exits and other activities deemed as not safe.
5. Shoes must be removed on entering the play areas and socks must be worn at all times. We advise that children wear clothing that covers their arms and legs, any jewellery or sharp objects, e.g. badges, must be removed before entering play areas.
6. No food, drink or chewing gum is permitted in the play areas. Please also report/clean any food/drink spillages immediately. Only food and drink bought on the premises may be consumed.
7. If your child is unwell, we ask you to refrain from visiting
The Play Shed.
8. Management have the right to restrict play at peak times
9. Please report any accidents or injuries to a member of staff.
If you notice any damage or have any concerns in regards to the play area or facilities, we ask that you report this immediately to a member of staff to ensure it is dealt with appropriately.
10. Please ensure you respect others privacy and only photograph your own children.
11. We do not accept any form of physical or verbal abuse towards our staff members, anyone doing so may be asked to leave our premises.
Although every consideration has been given to the safety of the children using the facilities, we cannot be held responsible
for any accidents that occur whilst playing, children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians
The Play Shed cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings brought into our premises; we do have a limited
amount of lockers you can use to secure you belongings if you wish.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION